Welcome to Community Services
Community Services is a group of companies/organizations (a.k.a. Community Leaders) who embrace the H-ISAC mission and are prepared to make an investment for the betterment of the entire H-ISAC community. Scroll down to learn more about the solutions and resources available to you as part of your membership!
Establish a Cyber Fusion Center and stay ahead of threats with Cyware’s intelligence, threat response, and security automation solutions.
– CSAP (Situational Awareness Platform)
– CTIX (Threat Intelligence eXchange)
–CSOL (Security Orchestration Gateway)
–CFTR (Fusion & Threat Response)
Threat intelligence platform
Automate your feeds with intelligent security.
Whether you are just getting started with threat detection and alerting, looking to make threat intelligence actionable, or searching for ways to optimize your SOC with customizable playbooks, Cyware has integrated virtual cyber fusion solutions to help you take your security operations and threat response to the next level.
H-ISAC members can increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware’s Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for security teams of any size by offering vendor-agnostic security automation and security case management.
Leverage H-ISAC’s partnership with Cyware by submitting a request for more information.
GreyNoise tells security analysts what IP addresses they should and should not worry about.
Reduce noisy alerts to Increase analyst efficiency:
– Enrich your events and alerts with IP context
– Identify harmless IPs you can safely ignore
– Filter out harmless alerts in your SIEM or SOAR
– Eliminate false positive IOCs in your TIP
Uncover compromised devices
– Monitor IP addresses for scanning behavior
– Identify compromised devices in your network
– Identify compromised devices in your partners’ networks
Identify emerging threats
– Identify malicious IP addresses scanning the internet
– Differentiate between opportunistic scanning and targeted attacks
– Find out who is actively exploiting a CVE in the wild
Prioritize your patching
THREAT INTELLIGENCE FOR SECURITY ANALYSTS AND SOC TEAMS
DO KNOW EVIL
GreyNoise tells security analysts what not to worry about.
Eliminate noisy IP addresses from your alerts. GreyNoise helps you filter “internet noise” out of your alert stream, with context about noisy mass-internet scanners and common business services.We do this by capturing, analyzing and classifying data on IPs that scan the internet and saturate security tools with noise. This unique perspective allows you to confidently ignore irrelevant or harmless activity, creating more time to uncover and investigate true threats. GreyNoise intelligence is delivered through our SIEM, SOAR and TIP integrations, API, command-line tool, bulk data and web visualizer.
Unlock More Analyst Capacity
Events associated with IPs in Grey Noise can be de-prioritized, as they are likely associated with opportunistic internet scanning or harmless business services, not targeted threats. GreyNoise customers report reducing alert volumes by 25% and reducing manual research time by 20%, freeing up analysts to focus on true threats.
Stay on Top of Compromised Devices
If we see one of your devices scanning the internet, it’s likely compromised. GreyNoise’s alerts feature will notify analysts when an IP they care about shows up inour collection.
See Emerging Threats
GreyNoise sees IP addresses that exhibit device CVE-related device search, vulnerability check, and exploit behaviors, to identify IPs actively trying to exploit vulnerabilities in the wild.
How it Works
GreyNoise’s internet-wide sensor network passively collects packets from hundreds of thousands of IPs seen scanning the internet every day. GreyNoise analyzes and enriches this data to uncover source-IP behavior, methods and intent. GreyNoise continuously updates its IP dataset with this insight, making it available to analysts when queried.
GreyNoise Community Account – Use It for Free Forever.
GreyNoise Enterprise Account – 10% Discount for H-ISAC Members.
Accelerate risk identification using a library of completed assessments
Focus on risk remediation and management, not on data collection and analysis
Reduce the cost of TPRM through automation
Meet compliance requirements faster with pre-built reporting
Third-party risk management
Reveal, Interpret, and Reduce Third-Party Risk
Prevalent takes the pain out of third-party risk management (TPRM). Companies use our software and services to eliminate the security and compliance exposures that come from working with vendors, suppliers and other third parties across the vendor risk management lifecycle.
The Prevalent Healthcare Vendor Network (HVN) is a library of thousands of completed vendor risk assessments and supporting evidence standardized on the H-ISAC questionnaire and augmented by real-time cybersecurity, business, reputational and financial insights on those vendors. If a completed assessment is not available in the library, Prevalent’s managed services team will collect and analyze the results on your behalf.
– Search for vendors in the network and request assessments with a single click.
– Preview risk scores based on inherent/residual risk, internal assessment results, and external monitoring reports.
– Get clear and actionable remediation recommendations.
– Track and report on issue resolution over time.
– Automatically map assessment responses to specific regulatory and industry framework requirements.
– Issue additional assessments for fourth-party mapping, certifications, and business profiling.
– Enable vendors to proactively report important events.
– Reassess vendors annually or upon your request
– Secure the business by protecting the human attack vector from advanced social engineering and targeted threats.
– Manage communications-based risks across more than 50 applications like Slack, Zoom, MS Teams, LinkedIn, and Salesforce.
– Continuously monitor and protect key employees’ and executives’ personal and professional social accounts.
– Automate full lifecycle of governance and compliance for digital communications apps with high degree of precision, based on ML-driven risk analytics with natural language understanding.
Secure Business Communications
Secure Teams on Collaboration & Communication Applications, Protect Key Employees and Executives on Social Networks, and Automate Governance & Compliance for Digital Communications.
About The Company
Attackers are targeting digital communications beyond email, and utilizing collaboration and social media apps to compromise business communications and exploit the human through social engineering attacks. SafeGuard Cyber empowers security teams to manage day-to-day business communication risk and protect key employees and executives from threats emerging in cloud-hosted collaboration applications and social networks. The company also consolidates governance and compliance for digital communications in regulated industries, including healthcare and pharma.
Detect and respond to patterns, context, and intent that indicate the early stages of phishing, social engineering, and business communication attacks.
– Each H-ISAC member that purchases Security for Microsoft Teams on the SafeGuard Cyber Platform, SafeGuard Cyber will offer 5 complimentary Executive Protection for LinkedIn. This security solution detects and indicates the early stages of spear-phishing, social engineering, and account impersonation schemes on LinkedIn. This service can take down executive account impersonation schemes and is offered in TotalPrivacy mode, ensuring that all LinkedIn messages are masked and not viewable by administrators.
– Security Teams on Digital Collaboration and Communication Applications, including Zoom, Slack, and Microsoft Teams, SafeGuard Cyber will extend a 16-month license for our standard annual license fee of 12 months (four months free). Implementation and/or professional services fees are excluded from this offer. Our standard payment terms are Net 30.
Continuous risk monitoring
Discover, monitor, and report on the cyberhealth of your IT infrastructure from the outside in – see what a hacker sees.
View security issues across 10 risk factors with instant and continuous visibility into your third- and fourth-party vendors in addition to your own IT infrastructure.
Get results with granular intelligence, enabling your internal security teams and vendors to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Make smarter vendor risk management (VRM) decisions. Eliminate the need for time-consuming point-in-time vendor assessments and costly onsite visits.
Continuously monitor all of your vendors using unparalleled data collection and analytics.
Third-party risk scoring
How can Third-Party Risk Scoring help you to identify and reduce risk?
SecurityScorecard, a global leader in cybersecurity ratings, offers organizations valuable insights into the vulnerabilities that exist in their own environments and their third-party ecosystems. With sophisticated data collection techniques, attribution of millions of proprietary and open-source data feeds, and advanced machine-learning algorithms, SecurityScorecard measures, analyzes, and reports risk.
Exclusive Offer for H-ISAC Members
H-ISAC members are eligible to receive complimentary access to a SecurityScorecard instance that entitles them to continuously monitor their own organization AND up to five third parties (ie. vendors, suppliers, competitors). Members who are already Security Scorecard customers will be given the ability to monitor an additional five third parties at no additional cost.
With SecurityScorecard organizations can monitor, understand and manage the cybersecurity strength and posture of their environment and that of their third-party ecosystem. The platform lets you:
– Monitor digital assets and surface issues in accordance with 10+ leading security frameworks, such as NIST and ISO
– Prioritize and remediate issues by providing actionable recommendations on every finding
– Build prescriptive remediation plans to achieve a target score
– Understand any company’s risk track record via historical scores, remediation activities, and issue event log
– Benchmark any organization in comparison to peers and competitors
– Communicate cybersecurity posture to non-technical audiences using an easy-to-understand A-F rating
If you would like to take advantage of this exclusive offer, select the blue contact us button below and complete the request form. We will be in touch soon.
Discover all known, unknown, and outdated APIs automatically and continuously to eliminate blind spots and determine sensitive data exposure like PHI.
Stop API attacks using patented AI, big data, and behavioral analytics to pinpoint attackers early during reconnaissance and prevent them from advancing.
Improve API security with detailed insights for DevOps teams so they can understand risk and efficiently prioritize fixes to eliminate vulnerabilities at their source in the API.
Simplify compliance with up-to-date documentation that includes a complete API inventory with your full API catalog, the sensitive data they expose, and when changes are made.
API Security Solution
Never Worry About Your APIs Again
Salt Security, the leader in API protection, enables organizations to catalog their APIs, see where those APIs are exposing sensitive data, detect and block API attackers, and provide developer insights that improve your API security posture. Using big data along with ML and AI, the Salt platform keeps API-connected data and services safe, even as those systems change.
No-cost API security risk assessment
Salt is offering H-ISAC members a complementary API security risk analysis. This assessment details gaps in API documentation, pinpoints the APIs that are exposing PHI or other sensitive data, and identifies API vulnerabilities. We will work with you to identify the application environment you want to assess, and you’ll have the full report in less than a week.
Three free months of API protection
In addition to the no-cost assessment, Salt will extend the value of its offer for H-ISAC members by offering a 15-month term for the price of a 12-month term. Throughout this additional service window, you’ll retain full access to our robust customer success team along with all software updates and enhancements.
To take advantage of this special offer, click on the button below and share your contact information – we’ll respond right away to get your assessment scheduled.
The ZeroFox Platform is an easy to deploy, always-on, cloud-based digital risk protection and full spectrum threat intelligence solution giving organizations comprehensive visibility and protection across the surface, deep and dark web. The ZeroFox Platform Enables:
– Omnichannel Visibility
– AI-Enabled Threat Discovery
– Full-Spectrum Threat Intelligence & Threat Hunting
– Automated Takedowns & Comprehensive Adversary Disruption
DIGITAL RISK PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT
External Threat Intelligence and Protection for the Assets You Own on the Networks You Don’t
ZeroFox provides enterprises External Threat Intelligence and Protection to disrupt threats to brands, people, assets and data across the public attack surface in one, comprehensive platform. With complete global coverage across the surface, deep and dark web and an Intel-backed artificial intelligence-based analysis engine, the ZeroFox Platform identifies and remediates targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more. The patented ZeroFox Platform technology processes and protects millions of posts, messages and accounts daily across the social and digital landscape, spanning LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Instagram, Pastebin, YouTube, mobile app stores, domains, cloud-based email and more.
H-ISAC Tier 1 members can sign up for a free annual Risk Findings Report. The report highlights real example and findings across our capabilities including socially engineered attacks, impersonations, brand reputation risks and domain detection among other use-cases:
– Company Name (Qty 1) Digital Threats to your organization, reputation, and revenue
– Executive/VIPS (Qty 3) VIP impersonations, account hacking, credential theft and spear phishing
– Domain (Qty 1) Identify impersonating and spoofed domains
H-ISAC members can sign up for 30 days of free service with the option to convert to an annual discounted subscription:
– Brand Protection (Qty 1) Protect your organization, reputation and revenue against targeted digital attacks
– Executive Protection (Qty 5) Protect VIPs against impersonations, account hacking, credential theft and spear phishing
– Domain Protection (Qty 1) Identify and dismantle impersonating and spoofed domains to protect owned websites
– Remediations (Qty Unlimited) Takedown of content that violates terms of services for publicly accessible sources
– Exposure or Research Report (Qty 1) Custom analyst research report covering organizational exposure or special topics of interest Threat Intelligence Services Finished intelligence, third-party risks and geopolitical reports
– Report of Findings (Qty 1) Summary of the first 30 days of ZeroFOX engagement and results