Please save the dates for these upcoming webinars that HHS, in partnership with the healthcare sector coordinating council, will conduct. These session are designed for small to mid-sized healthcare providers. To receive information on this series, go to www.phe.gov/405d or email CISA405d@hhs.gov.
What is the Five Threats Weekly Series?
The HICP: Five Threats Weekly Series, hosted by the 405(d) initiative, is a series of webinars focused on the five threats identified in the publication Health Industry Cybersecurity Practices: Managing Threats and Protecting Patients. With the recent release of the HICP publication and its supporting materials, the healthcare community has a new resource to help strengthen the industry’s posture against cyber threats. These presentations aim to further socialize the publication and allow stakeholders to dive deeper into the five threats individually, along with their corresponding mitigation practices. Each presentation will be co-led by federal representatives and 405(d) industry Task Group members.
Dates of Engagement (All sessions @ 2:00PM EST):
- Week 1/Threat 1 – E-mail Phishing Attack: March 19 & 21, 2019
- Week 2/Threat 2 – Ransomware Attack: March 26 & 28, 2019
- Week 3/Threat 3 – Loss or Theft of Equipment or Data: April 2 & 4, 2019
- Week 4/Threat 4 – Internal, Accidental or Intentional Data Loss: April 9 & 11, 2019
- Week 5/Threat 5 – Attacks Against Connected Medical Devices: April 16 & 18, 2019