SAVE THE DATE!
See H-ISAC’s presentations on the 22nd September. The EU Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA) in collaboration with the European Commission is organizing, for the sixth consecutive year, the Trust Services Forum. As in the previous years, it will focus on emerging issues related to trust services across Europe, in the period of the first review of the application of the eIDAS Regulation.
The Forum aims to:
- Share good practices and experience on the implementation of trust services;
- Discuss the latest developments on the framework surrounding trust service providers including standards, implementing acts and technical guidelines;
- Exchange views on identified implementation and operational issues of qualified trust services;
- Discuss strategies to promote the adoption of qualified trust services.
On the 23rd September the D-TRUST, in cooperation with TÜViT will hold the twelfth CA-Day. This event will offer presentations by international speakers on eIDAS compliant Identification schemes, Trust Services, relevant ETSI/CEN Norms, audit strategies and additionally the acceptance by the global software vendors.
The agenda of these events will be available in June 2020.
Registrations for both events will start in June 2020. Visit https://www.enisa.europa.eu/events/tsforum-caday-2020/tsforum-caday-2020 for the latest information.
- September 22, 2020 - September 23, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Schloßplatz Berlin , Germany