The Healthcare Innovation Cybersecurity Forum series, produced in partnership with H-ISAC, is designed for information security professionals working in healthcare delivery, life-sciences, and payer organizations. The forums cover multiple topics and share in H-ISAC’s mission to build a trusted community, sharing accurate, actionable, and relevant information.
The Cybersecurity Forum is designed for information security professionals of all levels and focuses on various topics including:
- Medical device security
- Incident response management
- IAM and third party access management
- ROI for cyber investments
- Insurance and procurement challenges
- Workforce development and training
- Board and stakeholder communication/engagement
- Technical sessions focused on the latest tactics, techniques and procedures of threat actors
Participants will have the opportunity to network and learn from their peers in healthcare, life sciences and related organizations through interactive roundtable discussions, general sessions, individual presentations and panel discussions. All Cybersecurity Forums are held under Chatham House rule.
- July 17, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm