- September 30, 2019 - October 2, 2019
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Summit on Third-Party Risk
September 30 – October 2, 2019
You are invited to attend the upcoming Summit on Security and Third-Party Risk hosted by Global Resilience Federation in conjunction with 11 ISACs and ISAOs, including H-ISAC.
Geared towards third-party risk and supply chain security teams, the event is Sept. 30-Oct. 2, 2019 at Lansdowne Resort & Spa in Leesburg, VA just outside of Washington, D.C. In addition to heavy emphasis on supply chain/third-party security, there are also sessions on physical and geopolitical security implications to cyber. Keynote speakers include Mike Rogers, former Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, and Jim Routh, CISO of MassMutual.
The goals of the Summit are to assist with:
- Increasing company and vendor awareness of security best practices
- Creating an opportunity for collaboration among organizati
ons’ risk management, security and compliance teams
- Providing a platform for secur
ity leaders to share expertise and learn from each other
- Improve holistic security through multi-sector engagement
Venue: Lansdowne Resort & Spa
Venue Phone: 703-729-8400
Venue Website: https://www.destinationhotels.com/lansdowne-resortAddress: