Wednesday, June 28th at 11:00 am PT / 2:00 pm ET
Healthcare organizations are prime targets for cyber-criminals because of the valuable data they collect and store. Furthermore, the rate of new regulations concerning healthcare data privacy and the corresponding reporting burden continues to increase with a correlated increase in fines for non-compliance. Healthcare organizations also have complex IT environments while their budget for cybersecurity is under pressure to do more with less. This is compounded by the difficulty of finding skilled cybersecurity practitioners. Fortunately, technology advancements are responding to these realities with new data protection tools and services that seek to help healthcare organizations adapt to the challenges of managing private healthcare data.
- What are the tools and methods for decreasing complexity in the healthcare IT environment?
- How can you leverage advances in data security technology to do more with less?
- How do you overcome the cybersecurity skill gap?
- How not to be caught off guard by new healthcare data sharing protocols?
- How you can take steps to stay ahead of attackers targeting your network, applications, and API infrastructure
Register now at
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Times listed below are EST
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm