Accelerate risk identification using a library of completed assessments
Focus on risk remediation and management, not on data collection and analysis
Reduce the cost of TPRM through automation
Meet compliance requirements faster with pre-built reporting
Third-party risk management
Reveal, Interpret, and Reduce Third-Party Risk
Prevalent takes the pain out of third-party risk management (TPRM). Companies use our software and services to eliminate the security and compliance exposures that come from working with vendors, suppliers and other third parties across the vendor risk management lifecycle.
The Prevalent Healthcare Vendor Network (HVN) is a library of thousands of completed vendor risk assessments and supporting evidence standardized on the H-ISAC questionnaire and augmented by real-time cybersecurity, business, reputational and financial insights on those vendors. If a completed assessment is not available in the library, Prevalent’s managed services team will collect and analyze the results on your behalf.
– Search for vendors in the network and request assessments with a single click.
– Preview risk scores based on inherent/residual risk, internal assessment results, and external monitoring reports.
– Get clear and actionable remediation recommendations.
– Track and report on issue resolution over time.
– Automatically map assessment responses to specific regulatory and industry framework requirements.
– Issue additional assessments for fourth-party mapping, certifications, and business profiling.
– Enable vendors to proactively report important events.
– Reassess vendors annually or upon your request