THIRD-PARTY RISK MANAGEMENT
Reveal, Interpret, and Reduce Third-Party Risk with the Prevalent Healthcare Vendor Network
Between the proliferation of electronic health records, a surge in the number of connected medical devices, and an increased reliance on business associates and other third-parties to deliver critical services, the fear of a data breach targeting valuable PHI and PII looms large for healthcare, pharmaceutical, insurance, and related retail organizations.
It’s non-negotiable that you must get control over your third-party relationships, but how can healthcare organizations effectively and efficiently perform risk analysis and required risk assurance of their vendors to protect sensitive health information and develop stronger security and data privacy measures?
– Get the Healthcare Vendor Network platform
– Get your free self-assessment
The H-ISAC’s Exclusive Solution for Sharing Vendor Risk Assessment Due Diligence
“Prevalent gave us the ability to understand the cybersecurity dangers to our company data, employees, and patients.”
Prevalent’s Healthcare Vendor Network delivers several benefits to healthcare and related organizations:
– A trusted community sharing standardized content to collaboratively reduce risk
– Library of completed standardized questionnaires (based on H-ISAC, H-ISAC Lite, SIG) and supporting evidence to accelerate risk identification
– Managed collection and analysis of vendor questionnaires and evidence on behalf of members to keep teams focused on reducing risk, not on gathering data
– Built-in cyber monitoring and business risk intelligence to augment assessments and provide a complete view of vendor risks
– Clear reporting to visualize compliance and risk status across the vendor risk landscape for auditors and other stakeholders
Healthcare Vendor Network
Features and benefits of the Prevalent Third-Party Risk Management platform
Demystifying Third-Party Vendor Risk Management for Healthcare Organizations
Reduce complexity in third-party vendor risk management
Pfizer: How to Get Third-Party Risk Management Right
Learn how one customer implemented a program that worked for all stakeholders
Prevalent Case Study Portal
Read how pharmaceutical companies are benefiting from the Prevalent Third-Party Risk Management Platform
Gartner: Critical Capabilities for IT Vendor Risk Management
Use cases, capabilities, analysis and comparisons of the top 11 VRM providers
Satisfying Compliance with Third-Party Risk Management Requirements
Map Prevalent Third-Party Risk Management capabilities to common regulatory and security frameworks
Get Started with a Self-Assessment
For a limited time, Prevalent is offering H-ISAC members the ability to perform a free self-assessment using the new H-ISAC Lite 2.1.2 questionnaire. Doing so will give you online access to all of your survey answers as well as a Summary Risk Report with baseline H-ISAC scoring to highlight any and all vulnerabilities that your organization may have.
With this promotion, H-ISAC members fill out this shorter questionnaire once, and instantly share the results to other businesses with the push of a button – saving you significant time and effort.
Act quickly, as this free self-assessment won’t last. To get started on your standardized third-party risk management assessment, contact Prevalent today.