H-ISAC is sponsoring a scholarship program for each of its US summits. Eligible applicants must be active in Risk Management, IT, or Security Operations for a non-profit healthcare organization.
Qualifying candidates are encouraged to apply for the Summit Scholarship. Each scholarship recipient will be allowed to participate in all sessions, meetings, events and networking opportunities during the Summit. H-ISAC Summits are ideal places to enable practicing professionals to take advantage of networking opportunities and meeting other professionals looking to assist in overall development of the healthcare sector.
Application deadline for H-ISAC 2019 Fall Summit Scholarship is extended to September 30, 2019.
We look forward to seeing scholarship recipients at the Summit
Official Rules, Requirements, Deadlines and Qualifications:
This scholarship is a gift to be used toward attendance costs to H-ISAC’s US summits. The selected applicant will only be eligible for one scholarship award.
There will be a maximum of five (5) scholarship awards for each summit held in the United States. The recipients will be announced and notified at least 30 days prior to the scheduled commencement of the applicable Summit.
Applicants must complete an online application. Each applicant will be assessed on the below criteria along with two essay questions contained in the application. The application can be accessed here – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6SX6J7R
• Employed by a non-profit healthcare organization with an annual revenue under $1B
• Applicant must have a recommendation of her/his supervisor
• Cybersecurity community/extracurricular involvement
• Minimum of two years employment history at current company
• Eligible applicants must be active in Risk Management, IT, or Security Operations for a healthcare organization
• Eligible applicants must live within the continental United States of America or Canada
• Program funding level – Two (2) Summit conference hotel nights, up to $500 in travel expenses reimbursed with paid receipts or proof of travel. All receipts must be submitted to H-ISAC within 20 days of the end of the Summit in order to qualify for reimbursement.
• Scholarship value approximately USD 1,000.00
• Applicants must be at least 21 years of age
• Applicants must complete the online application and have it submitted by the stated deadline
• Applicants must submit a letter of reference from an immediate supervisor
All scholarships awarded will be at the discretion of H-ISAC’s Scholarship Committee.