- · Flexible options to fit your needs. Online, asynchronous lectures are available anytime, anywhere.
- · Hands-on experience using industry tools and best practices. Practice and experiment with tools used in the industry, such as Wireshark, Nmap, Netcat, AWS Console and Virtual Box, under the guidance and mentorship of technical experts. Leveraging Touro’s worldwide relationships in the technology, business, health and medical fields, our cybersecurity certification program also offers opportunities for related internships.
- · Earn your cybersecurity certificate in as little as six months or a micro-credential in as little as two months. Graduate programs for cybersecurity degrees might take twice as long to finish. Our certificate program and micro-credentials are highly focused on cybersecurity and healthcare, so you can gain job-specific skills and knowledge — and get ahead in your career — in less time.
- · Highly qualified, experienced and engaging faculty. Our cybersecurity program faculty have extensive teaching and industry experience in the cybersecurity, healthcare and legal fields. With diverse expertise and interests, they hold multiple professional cybersecurity-related certifications, including Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Project Management Professional (PMP), Security+, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
- · Academic advising to keep you on the right path. Available to answer any questions and help you succeed in your cybersecurity certification courses.
- · Board-approved. Our cybersecurity certificate program is developed by cybersecurity and healthcare experts, members of the National CyberWatch Center, and fully approved by the Illinois Board of Higher Education
GRADUATE-LEVEL CYBERSECURITY IN
Graduate-level Cybersecurity in Healthcare Certificate from a world class university graduating the largest number of healthcare workers in the U.S.
Touro University has close to 250 programs at 26 locations across the U.S. and Internationally, with a particularly strong healthcare tradition. As the newest member of the Touro University System, Touro University Illinois is drawing on 50 years of high-quality higher education experience offering degrees for Physician Assistant, Family Nurse Practitioner, and two big-data driven programs geared for the healthcare sector: Cybersecurity and Data Analytics. These unique programs are designed for students who want to improve the healthcare industry through technology.
Combining theoretical and practical knowledge, our healthcare cybersecurity program gives you hands-on experience working with cybersecurity software, tools, and systems. You’ll also explore the essential concepts you’ll need to master to be successful in this growing field. The skills and knowledge you gain from Touro’s healthcare cybersecurity programs will prepare you to start or advance your career in cybersecurity in the healthcare sector.
You can elevate your credentials and gain more growth potential with a post-baccalaureate certificate from Touro. This six-course, 18-credit Cybersecurity in Healthcare program is fully online and can be completed as quickly as six months.
To get started you can enroll in one of our credit bearing micro-credentials in either Health Security and Privacy, or Network and Cloud Infrastructure Security and then continue toward the full post-baccalaureate Certificate in Cybersecurity.
SPECIAL for Health-ISAC Members
“Bring a Friend Special” for members of the Health- ISAC!
Buy one seat and get the second seat at 20% off! Offer good for all current members of Health-ISAC and their teams!