– SaaS data leakage in critical SaaS platforms
– Identification of over-permissioned and inactive users
– Identification of high risk and unauthorized SaaS-to-SaaS connections
– Continuous monitoring of key security related misconfigurations
– User activity and threat monitoring
– Ensure compliance with regulations.
SaaS Security Posture Management (SSPM)
Stop SaaS Data Breaches
Free SaaS Risk Assessment
AppOmni is offering H-ISAC members a free risk assessment of a Salesforce or ServiceNow SaaS instance. This assessment will provide visibility into key misconfigurations, user permissions, data exposures, and SaaS-to-SaaS connections. Additional SaaS applications can be assessed if member agrees to an enhanced Evaluation Agreement.
Free SaaS Data Leakage Scan
AppOmni is offering a free scan of Salesforce communities to help organizations determine if there are data leakage and access control gaps. Upon confirmation of organizational ownership of a community, AppOmni can initiate a scan to help identify if data leakage is present.