- Spring Americas Summit – Summit Highlights
- European Cyber Threat Landscape Tour – Week 2 is around the corner, with stops in Stockholm (14 June) and Warsaw (15 June) — Spread the News and Don’t Miss Out on This Valuable Free Event
- Life Sciences & BioTech Workshop – Join Health-ISAC on either June 6th in MA or June 9th in VA for this workshop on Building Resilience in Biotechnology Organizations
- TOC Spotlight Webinar – Mini-series on Large Language Models
- European Summit — Call for Papers extended to June 16th
- Highlight – Working Groups on Member Portal
- Preparedness & Resilience Tabletop Exercise Series– July 11 in Waltham, Massachusetts, and July 14 in Bend, Oregon
- Resources — PODCAST – Cybersecurity Challenges and Healthcare and WHITE PAPER – Severity And Frequency Of Cyberattacks Drive Urgency, Investment Navigator
- Upcoming Events — Workshops and Webinars
Read the pdf version here:June
Read the text-only version:
Spring Americas Summit Highlights
The Summit had near record attendance, with attendees coming from 10 countries.
Registered attendees can access the recordings by logging into the Summit Platform via your computer (link https://cvent.me/YBXkEz) and press the “Replay” button to watch the recordings in the schedule.
– Keynote, Geoffrey Ling, was great, sessions well selected and relevant; and the best part, as always, networking with peers
– Happy to see secure software development in our regulated industry in sessions
– Great opportunities to meet and network with other security professionals
Congratulations to Anahi Santiago for receiving the Routhy Award for her contributions to security in the healthcare sector.
European Threat Landscape Tour
Feedback has been very positive. Attendees have found these sessions to be valuable.
Members should encourage Hospitals and other Healthcare organizations, to participate in these free workshops.
Upcoming sessions will be in June, August, September and October. Go to
https://h-isac.org/events/#events for more information and to register.
U.S. REGIONAL WORKSHOPS
Life Sciences and Biotech workshops
Building resiliency in biotechnology organizations
Attend this workshop in one. of these locations:
June 6 in Cambridge, MA – hosted at Takeda Pharmaceuticals
June 9 in Reston, Virginia – hosted at Google
TOC SPOTLIGHT WEBINAR
LARGE LANGUAGE MODELS – CHATGPT
The Threat Operations Center held a TOC Spotlight Webinar on May 23 in the first of a mini-series for members on Large Language
Models (LLMs) including ChatGPT. The first session — a primer on LLMs — featured
Heather Lane of athenahealth. Attended by more than 200 members. (playback link in member email.)
The last week of June, Health-ISAC will hold the second TOC Spotlight
mini-series with a panel discussion on LLM cyber security issues and for July, we’re pulling together a session on governance and policy issues under consideration due to LLMs.
Look for updates about the June and July TOC Spotlight webinars
coming soon in member announcements.
MEMBER PORTAL SPOTLIGHT – WORKING GROUPS
Joining Health-ISAC Working Groups is easier than ever in the new Member Portal!
Hop in the new Health-ISAC Member Portal to easily view and join existing Working Groups. Benefits include member-led discussions
on popular topics, crowdsourcing knowledge from niche
communities, and networking amongst peers.
Trouble logging in? Reach out to email@example.com.
PREPAREDNESS & RESILIENCY EXERCISES
Identify organizational strengths and fill in gaps at one of these U.S. exercises. Register for the exercise nearest to your location:
July 11 in Waltham, MA hosted at ElevateBio
July 14 in Bend, OR hosted at St Charles Health
Pictured in the pdf version is the May 3rd exercise in Maryland.
“Good, relevant scenario!”
“Very collaborative, involved a
lot of critical thinking”
Gateway to Security
HOLD THE DATE
and contribute content
The European Summit commences October 17-19
in Dubrovnik, Croatia at the beautiful Dubrovnik
Sheraton Riviera. Registration opens later this month.
Now is the time to submit your presentation topics.
Call for Papers closes June 9.
Submit your topics here:
Watch the European Summit video teaser
Cyber Future Foundation Global Townhall
Cybersecurity Challenges and Healthcare
View on LinkedIn:
WHITE PAPER –
Severity And Frequency Of Cyberattacks Drive Urgency, Investment
Navigator white paper by Akamai
View the paper here:
MORE UPCOMING EVENTS:
June 12 – Radical Health Festival, Helsinki
Attend Health-ISAC presentations and visit our booth
June 14 – Rethinking Segmentation – Now is the Time!
Fireside Chat with GSK by Worldwide Technologies
June 16 Join Health-ISAC at AAMI Exchange in Lonf Beach, California
June 20 Preventing Advanced Threats In Your Healthcare Email Environment
Navigator webinar by Tessian
June 20 Join Health-ISAC at InfoSecurity Europe in London
June 28 – Health-ISAC / Medical ISAC Japan Collaborative Bioeconomy and Cybersecurity Educational Program & Workshop in Tokyo, Japan
June 28 – Your Private Healthcare Data: The Perfect Storm for Cyber Risk
Navigator webinar by Imperva
MONTHLY MEMBER EVENTS
June 27 –
Member Threat Briefing
Last Tuesday of each month at 12pm ET
June 29 –
Last Thursday of each month at 12pm ET