Cybersecurity Awareness Raising: Peek Into the ENISA-Do-It-Yourself Toolbox
The European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA) launches today the “Awareness Raising in a Box (AR-in-a-BOX)” package designed to help organisations build their own awareness raising programmes.
Awareness raising programmes form an indispensable part of an organisation’s cybersecurity strategy and are used to promote good practices and induce change in the cybersecurity culture of employees and ultimately the society at large.
AR-in-a-Box is offered by ENISA to public bodies, operators of essential services, large private companies as well as small and medium ones (SMEs). With AR-in-a-BOX, ENISA provides theoretical and practical knowledge on how to design and implement cybersecurity awareness activities.
- A guideline on how to build a custom awareness programme, to be used internally within an organisation;
- A guideline on creating an awareness campaign targeted at external stakeholders;
- Instructions on how to select the appropriate tools and channels to best match the target audience;
- Instructions on selecting the right metrics and developing key performance indicators to evaluate a programme or campaign;
- A guide for the development of a communication strategy, which is indispensable for the achievement of awareness objectives;
- An awareness raising game, provided in different versions and styles, along with a guide on how it is played;
- An awareness raising quiz.
Find more in the dedicated page: Awareness Material — ENISA (europa.eu)
AR-in-a-Box is dynamic and will be regularly updated and enriched. New versions will be promoted via social media and uploaded on the ENISA website.
ENISA topic – Awareness Raising
Awareness Campaigns — ENISA (europa.eu)
SME Cybersecurity — ENISA (europa.eu)
For press questions and interviews, please contact press (at) enisa.europa.eu
For more questions about AR-in-a-BOX please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay updated – subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!