Continuous risk monitoring
Discover, monitor, and report on the cyberhealth of your IT infrastructure from the outside in – see what a hacker sees.
View security issues across 10 risk factors with instant and continuous visibility into your third- and fourth-party vendors in addition to your own IT infrastructure.
Get results with granular intelligence, enabling your internal security teams and vendors to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Make smarter vendor risk management (VRM) decisions. Eliminate the need for time-consuming point-in-time vendor assessments and costly onsite visits.
Continuously monitor all of your vendors using unparalleled data collection and analytics.
Third-party risk scoring
How can Third-Party Risk Scoring help you to identify and reduce risk?
SecurityScorecard, a global leader in cybersecurity ratings, offers organizations valuable insights into the vulnerabilities that exist in their own environments and their third-party ecosystems. With sophisticated data collection techniques, attribution of millions of proprietary and open-source data feeds, and advanced machine-learning algorithms, SecurityScorecard measures, analyzes, and reports risk.
Exclusive Offer for H-ISAC Members
H-ISAC members are eligible to receive complimentary access to a SecurityScorecard instance that entitles them to continuously monitor their own organization AND up to five third parties (ie. vendors, suppliers, competitors). Members who are already Security Scorecard customers will be given the ability to monitor an additional five third parties at no additional cost.
With SecurityScorecard organizations can monitor, understand and manage the cybersecurity strength and posture of their environment and that of their third-party ecosystem. The platform lets you:
– Monitor digital assets and surface issues in accordance with 10+ leading security frameworks, such as NIST and ISO
– Prioritize and remediate issues by providing actionable recommendations on every finding
– Build prescriptive remediation plans to achieve a target score
– Understand any company’s risk track record via historical scores, remediation activities, and issue event log
– Benchmark any organization in comparison to peers and competitors
– Communicate cybersecurity posture to non-technical audiences using an easy-to-understand A-F rating
If you would like to take advantage of this exclusive offer, select the blue contact us button below and complete the request form. We will be in touch soon.