Designated a Health-ISAC Community Leader, Censinet
to Deliver Completed Risk Assessments to Members with Corrective Action Plans, Risk Monitoring, and Reassessments
H-ISAC - Press Release
BOSTON, MA – September 6, 2023
– Censinet, the leading provider of healthcare risk management solutions, today announced a partnership with Health Information Sharing and Analysis Center (Health-ISAC) to provide free third-party risk management services to Health-ISAC members as part of the Health-ISAC Community Services Program. Censinet has been recognized as a Health-ISAC Community Leader and will deliver completed risk assessments at no charge for Health-ISAC members’ critical and high-risk third-party vendors, products, and services. Health-ISAC’s Community Service Program seeks out value-added partnerships with select companies and organizations – recognized as Community Leaders – that embrace the Health-ISAC mission and provide services that uniquely benefit the Health-ISAC community.
“Censinet is honored to partner with Health-ISAC and contribute to its mission of protecting the health sector from cybersecurity threats,” said Ed Gaudet, CEO and Founder of Censinet. “We thank Health-ISAC for recognizing Censinet as a Community Leader and look forward to providing comprehensive risk management services for its members to create a more secure and resilient health industry.”
Under the partnership as a Community Leader, Censinet will provide the following comprehensive third-party risk management services to Health-ISAC community members:
- – Perform risk assessments for third-party vendors, products, or services that have been designated as Critical or High-Risk to the member organization
- – Generate Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) and recommended remediations with external vendor tracking and internal assignment to subject matter experts
- – Monitor for any breach or ransomware alerts across all 10 third-parties for one year after initial assessment
- – Perform reassessments for third-party vendors, products, or services one year after the initial assessment including updated CAPs, analysis, and reporting
“Health-ISAC is proud to add Censinet as its latest Community Leader and we welcome them to our Community Services Program,” said Errol Weiss, Chief Security Officer of Health-ISAC. “Censinet offers a unique value proposition and through their participation in a variety of public and private sector programs, they have clearly demonstrated a long-term commitment to strengthening both our community and the broader healthcare industry’s cyber resiliency in the face of increasingly malicious attacks like ransomware.”
For more information on the Censinet Community Services offering for Health-ISAC members, please visit: https://h-isac.org/community-services/. For more information on Censinet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.