Providing organizations with affordable access to shared data and enhanced security
services and making it easy to locate trusted vendors and to obtain lower
member rates due to our volume pricing.
IP & Digital Risk Monitoring
Identity & Access Management
Third Party Risk Management
What do IP and Digital Risk Monitoring Services Offer:
Obtain complete visibility into your organization’s expanding and persistently changing digital footprint; the activities, actions and communications that can be passively or actively collected by third parties when using digital devices & services.
Enhance your organization’s ability to protect confidential data, organizational reputation and customer experience.
Adjust and adapt to breaking situations analysts must triage and mitigate to maintain organizational resiliency and protect its reputation
IP and digital risk monitoring
What are the key benefits?:
– Real-time social media monitoring and situational awareness
– Detect content and meta data from the front page of millions of registered domains
– Social media abuse, malicious domain, and mobile app detection
– Detect exposure and sale of confidential and proprietary information
– Executive protection and location-based threat detection
– Continuous third-party vendor & partner reputation monitoring
– Expert support to investigate and mitigate digital threats
Become part of a Trusted Identity Network?
Add your employees to the SAFE ecosystem using strong identities and cryptography.
Add SAFE-secure access to applications.
Use SAFE credential signatures trusted by other organizations such as the FDA, DEA, other companies, vendors, and partners.
Encrypt emails and documents both within your enterprise and between companies or other organizations.
Identity and access management
How can SAFE Identity reduce risk and assure the integrity of healthcare identities and data?
An industry consortium and standards organization, SAFE Identity provides an ecosystem for identity assurance in the healthcare sector to enable trust, security and user convenience.
SAFE assures identities and data in virtual clinical trials, telehealth, medical devices and trusted data exchange in supply chains through free and membership-driven services. These services operationalize the use of SAFE Identity-certified credentials and applications tailored to healthcare organizations, partners and patients.
To best serve healthcare, SAFE operates a consensus-driven Trust Framework that defines the policies and rules needed to create and use globally interoperable digital identity credentials. As a healthcare relying party, your organization can leverage the SAFE PKI infrastructure to verify identities in digitally signed documents; authenticate individuals and devices before they gain access; and encrypt sensitive data across the community. SAFE does not charge healthcare relying parties to participate in our PKI infrastructure.
Purchase credentials that are certified under the SAFE Identity Trust Framework for digitally signing documents, EPCS, medical devices, federated login, email encryption, physical access and other powerful digital identity uses. Email encryption certificates can be made available within the SAFE Global Encryption Directory for encryption between organizations.
The QPL is a free and publicly available list of identity products that have been tested and certified within our lab to ensure interoperability and security. Listing on the QPL confirms the application uses digital identities in the way the holders, issuers and relying parties expect.
- – Take a seat at the decision-making table to help guide SAFE Identity’s policies for your organization and industry.
- – Work in peer groups to solve challenges and develop standards that shape the future.
- – Share insights and ideas with like-minded individuals facing the same identity challenges.
What are the key benefits?
Reduce time and cost associated with vendor assessments through a collaborative and standardized model
Benchmark your own risk assessments and achieve repeatable, auditable results with our best in class process
Leverage the entire H-ISAC membership’s knowledge of third-party products and services, and contribute your own knowledge to help improve healthcare community-wide cybersecurity practices
Assistance with a complete portfolio of offerings designed for comprehensive risk reduction are available as standard offerings for the membership including onsite assessments, program design, & vendor monitoring.
Third party risk management
What do Shared Assessments and Third Party Risk Management Services offer?
– Automated evidence collection & risk assessment designed specifically for the Healthcare industry to measure third-party vendors for security and data risk.
– Standardized Shared Services model for evidence collection designed to create a baseline across products, services, & vendors with industry common criteria for risk assessment & remediation.
– Access to comprehensive vendor repository evidence is immediately available to apply to your own risk assessment processes and practice.
– Continuous risk monitoring across five key risk areas (cyber data, brand, financial, operational, and regulatory) – areas identified as mandatory to satisfy regulatory obligations.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
Free Self-Assessment for H-ISAC Members
For a limited time, Prevalent is offering members the ability to perform a free self-assessment using the new H-ISAC Lite 2.1.2 questionnaire. Doing so will give you online access to all of your survey answers as well as a Summary Risk Report with baseline H-ISAC scoring to highlight any and all vulnerabilities that your organization may have.
With this promotion, H-ISAC members fill out this shorter questionnaire once, and instantly share the results to other businesses with the push of a button – saving you significant time and effort.
Act quickly, as this free self-assessment offer expires on November 30, 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you. If you would like more information on any of the Shared Services, please complete the form to the right.
If you would like to contact us directly, please email the H-ISAC below.